Friday, July 3, 2009

The Beginning

I've been kicking the idea around - joining the ranks of the bloggers. My friend finally talked me into it. If you decide to check in with my ramblings I can only guarantee you one thing, and that is that if you read for very long you will know me. You may not recognize me if you run into me on the street or in the grocery store, but you will know what makes my heart beat in fear, excitement or with passion. I write about what I love and experience. I will share a lot from my personal devotional time, I will write about being a single mom and going through the joys and pains of that, and I will write about being a middle aged woman. My life is very full - both with good and bad. You'll hear it all.

I hope you'll check in with me occassionally, and please let me know what you think about what I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment